Saturday, June 18, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.

Happy Father's Day to those who are with us and to those who have passed before us.

Happy Father's Day to Charlie.  We miss you.  I miss you.  Its been 10 years & I still miss having my Dad here on this Earth.  If you were here, I'd still struggle over what to get you for Father's Day, but I know we'd be over to see you.  You left us much too soon.

Happy Father's Day Uncle Rod.
Happy Father's Day Uncle Bob.
Happy Father's Day Uncle Tim.

Happy Father's Day to both my grand fathers Walt & Edward. 

We miss you guys and hope that you'll be celebrating with us tomorrow.

I hope that Dad's out there are taking an active part in their child's lives.  Kids need their Dads.   Its not always easy & its not supposed to be - but each of our kids are a blessing in their own way.  & its our job to help them become all that they can be.  To help them get a good start in life; to help them grow & become good people.

Being someone's Dad is a honor and a privilege and we shouldn't take it lightly or for granted.   You never know when they can be taken away from us (or us from them) & so we should cherish each & every moment with our kids.

Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment